ASSET STORE LINK – click to open the asset store page
Customer support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asset name: Scripting Animations Examples – for Spriter Pro
The purpose of this asset is to speed up your game projects that use both Unity and Spriter Pro animations. Documentation and video examples will show you how to quickly make game characters and animated objects from your .scml projects. Character animations can be quickly connected with player controllers and AI templates. Your animated art will be playable in no time. Documentation and the asset will show you also how to take advantage, in Unity Engine, of Spriter Pro features such as Character Maps, Collision Boxes, Points, Events, Tags…
At the bottom of this page, there is a list of websites that are great resources of .scml animations such as characters, objects, and special effects. Look there to enrich your Unity/SpriterPro game projects.
A big feature of this asset is the AI templates and workflows to create your own AI templates on the base of components and prefabs from this package.
Asset documentation: SAE Documentation link (WIP)
Movie for chapter 2 of the documentation “MELEE CHARACTERS WITH AI” video example how to implement a melee character from .scml project/animations.
Movie for chapter 3 of the documentation “RANGE CHARACTERS WITH AI” video example how to implement a range fighting character from .scml project/animations.
From where you can get .scml animations to use them with the above asset?
From these web sites:
- https://brashmonkey.com/ – developer of the Spriter Pro software (source of the .scml file format), they also sell some art and .scml animations
- https://www.gameart2d.com/ – game art including .scml animations such as game characters
- https://craftpix.net/collection/rpg-monsters-collection/ – character art which includes .scml animations, my favorite art style from Craftpix’s collections
- https://craftpix.net/categorys/sprites/ – you can find here game character art including .scml animations
- https://craftpix.net/collection/fantasy-monsters-collection/ – .scml animated characters
- https://craftpix.net/collection/fantasy-warriors-game-sprites/ – .scml animated characters
- https://craftpix.net/collection/2d-warrior-sprites/ – character art which includes .scml animations
- https://www.gamedeveloperstudio.com/index.php – many art assets including .scml animations of humanoids, monsters, animals, robots, and more
If you know similar websites, please send me information about them.